01/31 Rumnut Convention - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2010, 01:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 01/31 Rumnut Convention

So, as I'm getting off the Ice from yesterday's extraverganza, Some Polak winks at me and says, "My prend, come, come look..." Now, after the grab azz I saw on the ice yesterday, I was concerned, but Mr. "Ya YA" tilts his bucket and shows me a load of big Gills. Excellent. I place a call to the Godfather, and like a good Capo di Tutti, I give him the report. I arrive on scene this AM to the small, out of the way local and first drop down the hole nets a big Perch. Then I hear "Ya Ya" coming from a nearby shanty and low and behold, it's the Boss Man. The little out of the way spot that had 3 shanty's on it yesterday proceeded to fill up with numerous Rumnuts and hoolligans filtering in all morning. Those with skill landed fish, the rest were dejected and rejected. I hit some nice Perch and Gills on a Gold, 3 Mil Fiskas with half a waxie. I kept hearing all morning about the Cheese Steak from yesterday, but I really know that is referring to the tubesteak enjoyed by select members of the mafia in the dark confines of a few shanty's.

Marabou is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2010, 04:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

I had no idea you were out there. . .Next time out with the mafia you will have to introduce yourself! Nice work out there!
Old 01-31-2010, 05:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rootdoc Sorry I missed you guys today had to do the Family thing for a change. Hope you did well. As for the whole tube sausage thing I dodn't know where you got that from the only shanty that was up yesterday was the guy you brought with you and left with us! A bunch of family members were out there yesterday and you didn't come say hi to all of us. So root don't feel bad. Marabou, Dejected or rejected wich category do you fit in? As from the look of your picture both. Just remember the mafia roles in style and always has a good time and someone always catches fish. Don't be jealous when you grow up you could be like us!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2010, 06:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

hey Fist&Feather. The pic you refer to was only the fish I kept, and since when are Jumbo perch and Fat Gills a reject? As far as Mafia is concerned, you are just a newbie. Not even a Capo. Just a gopher kept around by lance to shine his nuts and fetch beer. I have been rolling with the big man for some years now, so run along now...

As for the comment of rejected and dejected, the true Mafia knows I was referring to the assorted Polaks and rumnuts and not them.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

drama

i'm not sure what the grab azz fuss is about, but those look like some tasty gill morsels!
mplant1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2010, 07:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

No drama, just a little ball busting, as usual!
Old 01-31-2010, 07:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

Old 01-31-2010, 07:55 PM   #8 (permalink)

Unreal what happens when the wrong person goes into a bait shop and runs their mouth.And also puts the pics on the wall.Almost everybody out there heard about it in that bait shop.I heard that person was there today beotchen about how many people were there GO FIGURE.Hope he learned a lesson.I also got one of those fat arse perch also .As far as the drama goes it's just good old family ball busting.Even I have to laugh and Fist & Feather that's good.I got a good mess of big gills but I got a virus on my laptop that is.Bad thing is I got it from photo bucket so can't use it SUX. Maybe tomorrow I hope
Old 01-31-2010, 08:05 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPMAN
I got a good mess of big gills but I got a virus
was it from this tubesteaking business that was conducted inside one of those closed shanties??

mplant1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2010, 05:40 AM   #10 (permalink)

Ok Marabou you got me. I'm a newbie. Just a low down newbie. One thing is funny though. For a newbie I have been invited into the family, excepted by them, trusted by them and given assignents and duties as the newbie and have had no problems helping out the family thats what family members do. So for someone to come in and be on the top of the food chain is not how it works, and I know that. I have put my time in this year with and without the family to give me and the family the best chance of catching some good quality fish when we all go out. Since we are on the whole quality issue those 8" or I'll even give you 9" perch you caught I have a thing or two to tell you about them. They are not jumbos, they are a respectable eater. 11" - 14" are jumbos. Just because they look big in your little hands doesn't meen they are. That goes for all things not just fish

As for the whole running with the Bossman for years Why is it I've been out with the family every weekend except for one and I've never seen you or heard you name until Sat. Maybe your the one that is kept around to do some cleaning, or should I say polishing.

As for the whole rumnut thing I might be new but i'm not stupid! I'm the newbie but but when you put up a post like that what did you expect. The ball busting will come from everywhere. I'm just the first to give it. So next time out on the Ice and I see you and the superfruit I'll introduce myself. Good luck and stay safe. Go big or don't go at all.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in