Corrected Poll- Vote for the winner. - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors
View Poll Results: Which topic do you feel is the most helpful?
Getting a better fillet 11 68.75%
Minn Kota shaft replacement 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2008, 09:35 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Corrected Poll- Vote for the winner.

I got a pm from fishinnut complaining that not all of the posts I listed in the poll should have been eligible according to the contest rules and he was right. I have now removed his changing oil post as it was posted after the Oct. 31 deadline and both Nikster's "motor problems for the boater" and "trailer wheel bearings" posts because they were both simply links to another site.

That leaves us with just two posts that fit the contest rules,

Getting a better fillet and Minn Kota shaft guide replacement. Vote for the one you feel is the most helpful! We will reset the timer and start the voting now, the poll will run for 7 days.
Tubes77 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2008, 09:58 AM   #2 (permalink)

I voted shaft replacement as it was highly technical and something I would be afraid to try myself....maybe not so now, as I actually want to shorten a shaft for the TM on my jon boat.

Nice work Fishinnut
uplandk9 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2008, 05:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thank you for the correction however I think you did the members a diservice by removing my other post. I have already been told by some members that they will be using that idea when they change they're outboard oil.. If it's not in the contest is no concern but removing the post was wrong. Kinda defeats the purpose of the HELP TOPICS, don't ya think? It will be my last post of that type. Not worth the energy. Kinda like leaving the club but not quite.
May never need to lie.
fishinnut is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2008, 06:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinnut
Thank you for the correction however I think you did the members a diservice by removing my other post. I have already been told by some members that they will be using that idea when they change they're outboard oil.. If it's not in the contest is no concern but removing the post was wrong. Kinda defeats the purpose of the HELP TOPICS, don't ya think there tubes?? It will be my last post of that type. Not worth the energy. Kinda like leaving the club but not quite.
Send it over to me Joe, it would be a nice addition to the BAI "How To " section.
Ejoe is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2008, 06:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

Would like to Ed but somebody deleted it!!
May never need to lie.
fishinnut is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

I removed all the posts that were ineligible for the contest to make sure there was no confusion. Doesn't make sense to leave up posts that can't be voted on.
Tubes77 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in