Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports - View Single Post - Has Spring finally Sprung (4 sure?)
» CLF Sponsors
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
OZ
Administrator

Default Has Spring finally Sprung (4 sure?)

Got the bread mobile locked and loaded

I dry it out in my Subaru, it should take about three days to dry out nicely. Then it's stored in a garbage bag and ground up later as a base for fish chum. Got 6 loaves(9 lbs total) of "bird" bread from a bread outlet. Stuff felt very soft, and sure enough the "sell by" date is still two days away. So much for giving me the stale stuff!. The 6 loaves cost a total of $1.09 :P

Got my trolling motor battery today also. M24 series Voyager, bought at Murrays for $49.99. $10 off the Voyager batteries starting today, and the battery had a date of March 04

Went jogging for the first time and found 15 wayward golf balls, thought I would come up with more as the wind was blowing pretty good. I'll be walking with a limp Friday as the legs, oh the ache

Was thinking Tampier (boat rental) Saturday, but may have to call it off if the winds are 20+ MPH *sigh*

OZ, thinking Spring and not frozen bird baths
OZ is offline   Reply With Quote