ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
A buddy of mine comes from a really rich family. They have a half-pipe in ther ebackyard (full size) and abunch of other stuff. Its just a father and his girlfriend and like 5 of his own kids. Those kids bring like 200 kids a piecie over after school each day. So he always has tons of kids over. Well he also enjoys the fine sport of paintball. And whenever he meets a new kid he takes them into the paintball field and measures them up. Its pretty funny.

One of his rules to date his daughters is. "If you can beat me in Paintball you can date my daughter"

He never mentions that hes an ex Marine, he ran spec ops and stuff like that. He has never really told anyone what he's done. Needless to say, he has yet to be beaten.

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Now that's a good one :)2

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is amazing that even dating has rules today. In my opinion, you cannot day according to the rules. All people are different and have absolutely different requirements to romantic relations. You can see it yourself on a dating site https://locanto.site/get-laid-on-locanto. In their profiles, people openly show whom they want to meet and for what purposes.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts