ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bought this boat about a year and a half ago. After I bought it I was going to fix it up and use it. Well times are tough and I need the money. What I have is a 16' 1986 Challenger with a 40 horse Mariner on it. The motor has got two brand new carbs in it. It runs great. Also it has a bow mount trolling motor on it. I am not sure of the # of thrust it is. It is the original one that was put on by Mariner. I also put all new carpet around and did some new wiring. It has two live wells and and 3 storage compartments.It has a new battery as well as new tires on the trailor.The lights on the boat all work. I am asking $1500 for everything. I will also throw in ropes ,two anchors , and life jackets. This boat must sell so every offer will not be over looked. Thanks for taking the time to look.

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
You can always resize them and edit your post.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Ed. I just could not get them to post correctly. I just attached them to my album in Photobucket.

·
Premium Member
10,336 Posts
Could I trouble you for some pics of the hull??? Is it a tri-hull or modified V of some sort... Also is the deck spongy in any spots or is she solid??? Thanx... I didn't see mention of a trailer...
If it will get me on the waiting list, I'll offer $1200 just to get the ball rolling........

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just PM me you remail address and I will send you some. The deck is solid all over . No spongey spots anywhere. The trailor is solid as well. Both lights work fine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
rummydummy, I would like to come out and take a look please call me with a time and day thats good for you. Jason 708 692-7406

1 - 11 of 11 Posts