ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1987 27' 270 Sportcraft Sportfisherman in Burnham Harbor (behind McCormick Place-Northerly Island) 10' beam Twin 6 cylinder GM OMC I/O's. Runs absolutely awesome and gas efficient.

Huge cockpit for fishing or pleasure/party cruises. Lots of storage. Boat has coolers/fishboxes (or storage) in floor and across transom. Rod racks across both gunwales. Cabin with toilet.

This is a very popular boat on Lake Erie.

Boat engines and outdrives dissambled in 2004- anything needing replacement replaced. New engine stringers and transom in 2004, carbs rebuilt, new throttle cables, shift, steering, belts, wires etc. Also has custom winter storage cover. All new full summer canvas in 2004. GPS, fishfinder, CD stereo, marine radio, two axle trailer. I have all receipts, maintenance records, and manuals for the boat and everything on it. -- $7,000 email for more info, pics, or to schedule a ride. I love the boat, but bought a bigger one and can't afford two of them!!!!

Boat comes with everything you need to go out the day you purchase it. It is turn key.

I also have removeable trolling board that goes across the back transom that comes with the purchase.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
PM sent. Neil

1 - 2 of 2 Posts