·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
I'm glad you found some in your new surroundings :)2

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ed, the water just looked too good Not to hold some nice smallies!

I broke the tip of my rod off two guides down right before I caught this bad boy. The wife actually told me to get out of the house and go fish!

Now THAT's true love...

She got tired of me wrenching my neck every time we drove past some sections of the river. Can't wait to get out on a weekend and really work it! Have to go get a new pair of waders...

Adam

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
AdamH said:
The wife actually told me to get out of the house and go fish!

Now THAT's true love...

She got tired of me wrenching my neck every time we drove past some sections of the river. ...

Adam
LOL
Sounds more like she was tired of your crabby a$$

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Sweet, got a feeling where going to see more of that coming in the near future. :)2

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice bronze Adam, what did ya get her on?

When you're driving and do the neck wrench thing do you do the fake cast too? :lol:

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
jdisci said:
When you're driving and do the neck wrench thing do you do the fake cast too? :lol:
Thanks jdisci.
I showed this to my wife, now she doesn't think I'm as crazy as she thought before.

Took her to the Tinley Park fishing show this year, and she was amazed at how many people "like me" there are.

Another angler on the Fox river said that a pair of hemostats was "the best piece of equipment he's ever bought." and she shot me a look that said "Wow, -it's not just you!"

You guys is heppin' me out here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts