ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well heard a report that next weekend is the traditional white bass attack. So I figured they'd commit suicide for me.

I was right. Pause while I pat self on back. Gloat Gloat.....

Some fishies and a couple of lures.

Dat's about all, just hoping the Lab gets rolling on Wednesday night.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Oh my. Now I see them.

Thanks Ed for what ever you did.

Might get down there a few times this week. That piling looks familiar....

·
Premium Member
11,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm... size issues? Worked on this end.

Like to get back up there tomorrow but back is screaming pretty bad today. Not sure if it was hike or too much relocating of toys.

The big girls weren't hitting.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Was thinking the same about the females not in your pics. They might be ready by early next week. If I can squeeze out of here by 4pm, and it doesnt take 25 minutes to get from weber to 55, i might hit it tonight.

·
Premium Member
11,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I be doing the yard work before back is totally toast. My plan is tomorrow. I can get there on the 'shift change'.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Same story. Small males and needed the pause to get the bite. Managed a few moon-eyes too. And a drum. All on twister tails chart and orange. Inline worked for spanky. Blue and silver cleo too.

Not ready just yet. Maybe a week or so and the Females will be moving.

Tonight aint happening. OT for me.

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
labman,
Do you mean from Weber to 80? (I think that's what you meant)

If you want to avoid that construction from weber to 80, get off at 125, go west until you come to Ridge Rd. (there's a stop sign) and go south, it will drop you onto 80 right at the Minooka exit. Much better than fighitng through the construction from Weber all the way to 80.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Ah-Ha. Thats the ticket. Thanks Tubes. Yes Weber to 80 sucks if im close to 5pm. If I leave early, I can make it in normal time but im sure its only going to get worse. I hate the 70 mile drive one way now....

Thanks Tubes.

·
Premium Member
11,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok the back sez no fishing involving hiking so.... going to chess club with the 3wt..... after therapeutic bike ride to pop a few discs and tendons....

·
Premium Member
11,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I can hardly wait to dangle one of those chartruese bead things in front of a hen white bass hope the rain don't mess it up bad....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts