ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a 25 pound brown was caught in small boat harbor this week,i saw it myself,it was sooo frickin big it was ugly.lots of browns in the harbor,also steelhead being caught and a few decent size pike.be careful the dnr is out in force was checked 4 times this week,fish are being taken on all kinds of stuff,crawlers,smelt,alewives,spoons and tube baits,lots of people fishing...

·
Registered
350 Posts
I was at the harbor when the 25lber was caught. It was a fresh fish. So silver, it could have been traded on the open silver market. Ever since that catch the harbor (Kenosha) has been SLOWWWWWWWW> I'm not sure where your getting you info but I have Been there very often.The numbers your talking about are NOT TRUE.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i get my info from being down there several times a day,i live only a few minutes from the harbor.i was there 3 times today in the rain and saw several fish caught,and also caught 2 myself.the fish are there you have to fish for them of course,they have started putting in thr piers this week and boats are going in the water,put in your time and your gonna get the fish...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts