ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
You guys are killing me. Kevin, if I'm your Farris Bueller then you can be my Cameron. If thats the case then I should have no problem talking you into taking out that fancy boat your father is storing at your house. I even have a truck to tow it. Don't try to roll the odometer back this time. Give yourselves some credit too you are both good fisherman. You can't learn as fast fishing by yourself all the time. I've learned quite a bit by fishing with other knowledgeable fisherman. What your seeing from me is 20 years of fishing 50-80 times a year on local waters. In that spot I had what you could call home field advantage too. Put me on some water I've never fished before and I become mortal. I read a statistic once that 10% of the fisherman catch 90% of the fish. Do you think its true? You don't have to worry about ditching me this weekend Kevin, I have plans allready. My Sportsman's club is having their anual trout weekend. If the weathers nice I'll take the whole family camping. I usually catch my 5 trout limit in the first 30 minutes so I may have some extra time. I know of an exclusive private stocked bass pond I can get you guys into in the Sycamore area. I may head out there for a few hours if I get my limit quickly. This pond will make any fisherman look like a pro.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaulT on 2002-04-30 08:42 ]</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.