ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was supposed to help my daughter move today but alas kids don't always follow through with what they tell you :x
So while I was waiting to find out what was up I went fishing :p
Same thing as the past couple times out and nothing super to report but I did pick up a few more.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I Been waiting all day at work and this is all you can show me :eek: :eek:
SHAME ON YOU :lol: :lol: you know you can do better :p :p :p
Alright I am bored and jealous 28.5hrs of work in 37hrs will make anybody a little goofy. Will be going tomorow if the planets line up /wtf I will give you a shout :)31

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Craig S. said:
My bad thought that was a PM :)28
/rofl
Sounds like you need sleep before fishing 8:)

·
Registered
511 Posts
I tried at Buffalo Park and the Algonquin Dam from 4P til about 7. Tried 1/8 oz jigs with white twisty tails, kinda brownish clear twisty tails with spots, and 4" pumpkin tubes. Current, no current and current breaks. Nuttin! :-? Ed, is it too early to book a day of guiding? I gotta find out what I'm doin wrong.

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RangerPaul said:
I tried at Buffalo Park and the Algonquin Dam from 4P til about 7. Tried 1/8 oz jigs with white twisty tails, kinda brownish clear twisty tails with spots, and 4" pumpkin tubes. Current, no current and current breaks. Nuttin! :-? Ed, is it too early to book a day of guiding? I gotta find out what I'm doin wrong.
Nope, should be good later in the week.
I'll keep going out for a bit and seein' how they're doing.

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
banger said:
1st pic looks like a smallie, the other two pics look like rock bass? Rock bass in the Fox?. Banger
All 3 are smallmouth.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts