ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my input......After surfing CLF for a while before joining, I'd go crazy with the Subscriber page....I wanted too know what was going on behind the screen...Let the games begin!!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
I can't tell you how stoked I am about the new resurgance of the Subscribers forum, honestly I was disappointed when I first paid up to see that the Subscribers forum was the least posted to forum on the boards, but I can't wait for this upcoming season and the new ideas that are flying around. There has never been a better time to be a Subscriber since I've been on the boards! Woo hoo CLF!!!

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Your bad,Derailerman /slapy

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
:)2 that's funny

·
Registered
123 Posts
Seems as though people don't want to post 'publicly' about anything in this 'private' section much more than the rest of the site. It's defeating the purpose when you got guys telling each other to check their PM for information they don't want to give up in a thread.

I appreciate those that do share information in here or any other part of the forum for that matter.

G

·
All you gotta do is ask SS, we're here to help. No need for the sour puss, this thread was intended as a teaser.

Take a good look around, ask questions, and maybe contribute some info yourself. It's a give and take.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
As I said in another post, I feel much more comfortable sharing information in this new section. For some reason I trust the guys/gals more that are subscribers then others. I don't even remember the last time I posted a fishing report prior to this and last week.

SS - people are less apt to share because, when you post specifics about success, the next time you go out to that spot chances are there will be a glut of people out there...I've seen it happen multiple times in the past.

Anyway, Mod's, thanks for creating a haven for subscribers to share more specific info and feel a bit safer.

Neil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts