ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an starcraft aluminum boat and i knocked off a corner cap. the part shaped like a triangle that covers the joint where the side of the boat meets the transom.
does anyone have any idea where i could pick up a replacement(s)?
i haven't ventured out to any stores yet but i have looked online and i haven't been able to find anthing for fishing boats. lots of stuff for pontoons but those are way too large.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.