ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody hittin the river this weekend was thinkin about sunday a few hours any input on the SR pool.SR ramps open?Or maybe just hit Ottawa.It`s Cabelas in Hammond tomorrow.River is slowly coming down hope it keeps going down till next weekend.Looks like a nice warm up on the way :)2 :)2 ..Good fishin

·
Registered
140 Posts
Water in Ottawa was level with the seawall in Allen park.... moving kinda fast for my taste... color line between the Fox and IL......FYI.....

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'd like to get boat out, still not warm enough for me. Leaving for Ar Wed nite gonna start Ranger for 1st time when I get there.

Hopefully post report concerning large striper upon return.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RnR fisherman thanks for the report was out there in Jan. same conditions not that great of fishin might have to hold off till next weekend .Will play it by ear ...Thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
You're welcome... I live in Ottawa and will try to post conditions.... with the price of gas, no point in wasting a trip... not to mention being psyched to fish, and find out the water's high and muddy!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I dont think I would waste my time guys.I live in Spring Valley and the water is still very high and muddy.Im not going out and I only live 1 mile from ramp.Well I was thinking about maybe puting in sunday just to make sure everything is good to go on the boat.Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Hey klino....how about a pic?

Sounds rough.

Warm stuff next week. Keep in mind we havent had the thaw yet, so plenty of frozen moisture.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
almost see the concrete walkway in the middle of the ramps. Looks good, no more rain or snow please.

And klino...nice pics. Thanks Theresa. :p

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Dude, where you been? Was asking mannerino the other day. Congrats on the new gig.

A few of those asian carp are bigger than your kayak :eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts