ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

Ardent Reels customer service

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  fishinnut 
#1 ·
Nothing less than fantastic. I had a 4 or 5 year old F500 reel cleaned by a reel repair guy. Came back not working. Gave it back and it was returned working better but still not up to par. I called Ardent and explained this to them and asked how much it would cost to have it fixed. The service guy, Tim Thompson responds "How does free sound?" gave me a warranty reference number and had me ship it to them. 3 weeks later and I get my reel back today. Well, not my reel. A brand new reel. They even respooled it with the new braid I had on the one I sent to them. Not too shabby! :)2

#3 ·
2sac said:
Nothing less than fantastic. I had a 4 or 5 year old F500 reel cleaned by a reel repair guy. Came back not working. Gave it back and it was returned working better but still not up to par. I called Ardent and explained this to them and asked how much it would cost to have it fixed. The service guy, Tim Thompson responds "How does free sound?" gave me a warranty reference number and had me ship it to them. 3 weeks later and I get my reel back today. Well, not my reel. A brand new reel. They even respooled it with the new braid I had on the one I sent to them. Not too shabby! :)2
Nice to know. Own an Ardent F700 myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.