ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Bob Hate to bother you but I noticed you had a picture of yourself as you avater. How did you get it on the site. I can't figure out how to get a picture of myself on here. Thanks in advance. Till later....

G

·
Select the image you want as an Avatar, make sure it's 100X100 pixels in size, now look on the right side of the CLF homepage, there is a banner (I know you guys hate them but...)with a picture of a Smallmouth Bass & it reads "CLF Image Hosting Service Add pictures to your posts" click on that link, you'll have to send Ed Diem a mere $20.00 for this wonderful service, its not just for hosting your Avatar but for all of your images, I really haven't looked too deeply into that part of CLF just yet ( I get my avatar free...a little perk of the job!)The guys I've talked to say it's a good deal for only $20.00 a year!! I think so too, you get a place to stash 30 of your favorite fishing pix's, and you get 6 Gallery pages to store them on( you could have one page for each different type of fish you catch) AND... <font color="#FF0000">your helping support CLF</font>, something more people need to do, the truth be known...I think it may be time to do our semi-annual fund raising drive, bills are piling up but the donations aren't!

G

·
Forgot my pay pal password and asked that they mail me a new one. As soon as that thing hits the mailbox I will be making my annual contribution.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts