ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
It's not just the shore fisherman, believe me, being a courteous boater I will make a huge arc around shorefisherman and if there are alot of shorefisherman in an area I'll just skip it. But I've found that Braidwood has a consistently large population of ignorant boaters(the majority are courteous and knowledgeable). Nothing like working a shoreline and having some numbnuts with a 200 horse blowing by you full throttle 20' away. On the bright side a guy did that to me a couple of years ago and after he went around an Island I heard a huge noise and an engine shut down, I then worked an area fairly close to where he was and could hear him asking every boater that went by for assistance, he must have done this to a few people as no one would help him. A little vindication for his driving like an A%#. (normally I would have helped him, but hell I almost took a swim)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JP on 2002-04-01 11:44 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Wish I had an answer for ya, but unfortuneatly I don't. Just know you're a better person for keeping your cool. And you know it couldn't be me with a G. Loomis, spending way too much cash just takes the fun out of fishing. Keep in mind too that weekends bring out the real nuts, unfortunately that's the only time most folks can make it out. I'm fortunate to have days off during the week to go out and beat the crowds.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JP on 2002-04-01 21:16 ]</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.