ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the weekend at my camp on Bayou Dularge with 2 buddies fishin', eatin' & drinkin'. We caught 15 trout & 3 reds Friday afternoon and 41 trout, 6 reds & 2 sheepsheads on Saturday. This morning the wind blew in and shut us down; 6 trout 2 reds. Of course Dale couldn't resist "shooting" a couple either.

Dale with the first red of the day

Dale with a bow kill (2reds & 2sheepshead)

Saturday's box shot

Josh with a big red

·
Premium Member
11,485 Posts
Nice.

Hey fellow CLF'rs M_D was in a t-bone collision so say a prayer or two his ribs don't hurt too bad to take me out next week end and his defensive driving skills improve. At least it wasn't the tow vehicle.

That enough sympathy? Hope you didn't cause gas to go up more..

·
Registered
254 Posts
M_D, here's prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery.
Blu, how long you staying down there? We're headed down the 18th. I tried to set a day with Choupiquer, but it sounds like our schedule's don't mesh. I am going out with my traveling bud on a flats charter for reds and specks on Sunday. Be sure to keep us updated on Du and the fishing.
Oh yea, a couple of shots from the kitchen are also anticipated and appreciated.

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
We're think of you M_D.
Get healed quick :)2

·
Premium Member
11,485 Posts
I'll be there till 19th unless I get bored.

M_d sez he is fine. Totaled the Volvo 240. As I type he is headed to the bayou to work on the big Johnson powered fish master.

Off to the crappie hole...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks fella's... I need all the Spiritual help I can get... hurt or not!!! Well, that was a real quick trip. After 2hrs in a rented shoebox with wheels, I got out and realized I wasn't gonna Du nothin'. My ribs went to hurtin' and spasmin' so bad, I had to stay "medicated" the whole time. Except when I went to church early Sunday morning ;)

·
Premium Member
11,485 Posts
Well see ya'll Friday or Saturday? if the weather screws the trip up. Ribs be sneaky fishpoo's so take it ez. 2 short members of my family banged themselves up on the same tractor the same way fueling it up. Hurt for months after cracks were healed.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No worries Blu...
Thanks again Ed...
KingFish... who ya hooked up with? ...and where? You may not be too far away!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Sunday we're going out with Capt. Rory Roreson. I went out on one of Griffin's boats last time, but since we don't want to rent a car while in town, transportation was the deciding factor on a charter. I'd love to get out on a kayak while down there but really only have 2 full days and none of my 3 traveling companions want to do it. So Saturday sounds like touristy kind of stuff. Fly in Frday about 11am and leave Monday around 7pm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts