ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who is interested and did not see the picture of the fish in the paper, here it is online.

http://www.prairiestateoutdoors.com/

If you check after today (3-19) You will have to click on "picture of the day archives" on the left side of the page, and go back to the date 3-19.

·
Registered
259 Posts
So much for all the people who say Braidwood is the dead sea. ( yes I'm one of them) Shame on me! what a great catch was it released?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Thanks for the link, Yak Man. Sweet looking fish!

·
Registered
275 Posts
....if that bass was eaten its an absolute shame.

I'm shocked at the belly on it, obviously a female but full of eggs already??? or loaded up on shad and craws?

G

·
tasty tasty tasty you would really be pissed if you seen the 68 bass i kept last year out of my local hot spot tasty guys i tell you .......

·
Registered
84 Posts
this dude has been fishing for this confrontation. dont give him the satisfaction. Travis, have fun eating all those bass :)2

G

·
sorry but i just dont understand how and why everone throws back a bass its the same princible as anything else theres more than one ..ok and another thing this one is crazy but its me i was out last year and ran into a mess of crappies one of them being 19in 2/1/2 lbs what do you think i did with that ....................yum

·
Registered
275 Posts
as long as your local hot spot is around your awful choice of residence, i couldnt care less. i really couldnt care less if you ate every fish you ever caught, i doubt many of them were over 9''. I actually hope you ate some out of braidwood....it would be cool to see someone glow. hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
84 Posts
Speaking of PRINCIBLES......try the basic principles of punctuation and your posts might be a little easier to follow.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
What a dork.

·
Registered
151 Posts
travis, we throw bass back because we have jobs.

now i wonder if that is going to need in depth explanation.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts