ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
and you call yourself a fishslayer cut it up in little chucks fry it and eat it just as good as a bluegill

G

·
tasty tasty tasty you would really be pissed if you seen the 68 bass i kept last year out of my local hot spot tasty guys i tell you .......

G

·
sorry but i just dont understand how and why everone throws back a bass its the same princible as anything else theres more than one ..ok and another thing this one is crazy but its me i was out last year and ran into a mess of crappies one of them being 19in 2/1/2 lbs what do you think i did with that ....................yum

·
Registered
275 Posts
as long as your local hot spot is around your awful choice of residence, i couldnt care less. i really couldnt care less if you ate every fish you ever caught, i doubt many of them were over 9''. I actually hope you ate some out of braidwood....it would be cool to see someone glow. hahahahahahaha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.