ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

Nothing like waiting for the calvary to show up and save the day. I git a call from Mark Ments saying that we can have the tournament this Sunday. Mark apologized to me for what has transpired, but the botton line is that the event will take place for April 7th.

Be warned, we will be winging this one due to the last minute adjustments...but we will try our best to keep the same service that we have provided in the past to you guys who fish it. Ignore the post cards that you may get about it being canceled.

If you have any questions, call me at home. My phone may be busy as I will be making quite a few phone calls tonight to notify everyone of the last minute change.

Greg Banks

IVBM

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
You can show up and enter, Kipster. $110 a boat includes $5 per person Big Bass pot.
Don't forget guys....you need a new license for 2002. See ya on the "Wood.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Bassman,That was you that I talked to on opening day,Right?What time should I get to Braidwood for the sign up on Sunday?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Kip,

This is my first tourney on Braidwood and am looking forward to it. About your question about what time you should be there I spoke to Greg yesterday on the phone and he advised me that you should be there before 4am if you have not yet registered to fish this tourney and no late fee will be added since this whole thing has been a mess. Be sure to go to the South ramp to register.

Good luck to all and see you there
bright and early
Gonefishin
CPR

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
gonefishin....Dude, you're gonna need a bigger boat Sunday. The one in the picture ain't gonna cut it...LOL!
(Yes Kipster, we met last weekend out there.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts