ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend and I fished Braidwood from 9:00 A.M.- 2:30 P.M. We had a good day we got several small bass on crappie minnows by the hot side boat launch. We also got a small channel cats w/ crawlers on the bottom later in the day when the wind shifted.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Frogot to add that we tried the cool side for an hour in the middle of the day. Kevin got a nice 17 in. LM bass on a med. roach under a float. Feel free to post any questions.

G

·
What do I care, I'm a Monkey boy...I like the Braidwood police... I've been arrested with a bannana in my pocket...

Anonymous - I've corrected your typos.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amused on 2002-04-04 15:46 ]</font>

·
Registered
190 Posts
TO BOB HICKS:

YOU DEFINATELY NEED TO CHANGE THE ANONYMOUS
SITUATION ON THIS BOARD.WHOEVER THAT IS ABOVE
IS VERY RUDE AND UNCOURTIOUS TO JIM.SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Aloha stinkbait420,

Ed has given me the opportunity to help Bob Hicks, BassMan, Marc, and OZ cleanup the playground.

IMHO "Anonymous" isn't always negative. Some people don't feel comfortable with the lack of security on the web but they have useful information to share.

amused- I fixed the spelling in your sig-line, I couldn't take it anymore.... ; - )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bassman on 2002-04-04 16:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bob Hicks on 2002-04-05 08:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
190 Posts
I LIKE WISECRACKS AND YOUR RIGHT, IT WOULD BE BORING WITHOUT SOME HUMOR AMONGST US, BUT WHEN SOMEONE POLITELY ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION,THERE IS NO NEED FOR RUDENESS.BOTTOM LINE.END OF DISCUSSION...

G

·
Regarding making this a "secured board" it is our hope that you guys will be self-governing & post like adults, if you do then we wont need to take it to that next level, but as CLF is attempting to become a more user friendly site (can't we all just get along?) should this problem persist it may just come to that! Play nice guys, or the anonymous posting will soon be a thing of the past throughout ALL of CLF! Have fun...but lets not be MEAN, particularly if you are hiding behind a veil of anonymity!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bob Hicks on 2002-04-05 08:22 ]</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts