ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking on heading up to milwaukee tomorro for some Brown trout action.Thinking start off in the harbor then making run down to the power plant.Will be fishing out of my 18.6 lund.Ive been hitting it all winter when i can and catch between 25 to 40 browns each time out.My regular partner has court tomorro and cant make it.It looks like a perfect day..I dont like to fish alone in the winter..If intrested pm me .Id like to be at the launch at 6;30 .We could meet at my house or at launch.
Thanks,,, Patient one

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
patient one said:
Im thinking on heading up to milwaukee tomorro for some Brown trout action.Thinking start off in the harbor then making run down to the power plant.Will be fishing out of my 18.6 lund.Ive been hitting it all winter when i can and catch between 25 to 40 browns each time out.My regular partner has court tomorro and cant make it.It looks like a perfect day..I dont like to fish alone in the winter..If intrested pm me .Id like to be at the launch at 6;30 .We could meet at my house or at launch.
Thanks,,, Patient one
I've not seen any of your browns reports this winter but if you do get out could you please report on the conditions in terms of ice in and around McKinley? As I understand, river/Nat ave launch is clear of ice, but with the winds I'm curious how dirty the water might be. Will be out there soon. Good luck and thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts