ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i headed to henry's to re-up my license and burnham parking pass thinking i was going to get into some browns. well, i came home with my first coho! yeah, on the small side.

[/url][/img]

pop a high life and add shore lunch
[/url][/img]

cooked in a well seasoned iron skillet
[/url][/img]

add some wild rice...
[/url][/img]

delicious, now my wife WANTS me to go fishing!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey, glad you caught something.

I slowly drove down the planetarium drive looking to see if anyone was out in the wind today. I saw 5 guys and one little guy with his dad around 3pm. Wanted to stop, but no easy parking. Plus, i was returning from a Christening, so not prepared to be in the wind long (with my family).

Were you out there along the harbor wall along the planetarium drive????

I tell ya. If the women like fish, you have to give them fresh fish if you want to keep fishing. My wife always cooks up a fish to eat after i filet them. I can be making steak and that fish will become appetizers.

I give whole bunches of credit to anyone out there today in that wind and cold.

Who else got anything????

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was behind mccormick. saw some guys around the pipe, don't know if anything was taken there.

now my wife WANTS me to go fishing!
yeah, she's sending me back out there today. i'll probably have to be out there all day. :lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow is it really that time of year again????

Guess I better get me down town for some salmon

·
Registered
93 Posts
Before you start feeding your family your catch, please check the guidelines for eating fish from Illinois waters (these can be found in the IDNR Fishing Digest). The guidelines are specifically designed to protect those individuals who are at the greatest risk of adverse effects from eating fish containing harmful compounds. Specifically these are women of childbearing age and children under 15 years of age.

·
Registered
255 Posts
joel reiser is the burnham king from what I see,,,,,well ONE of them. I was there in may and landed a bunch of 6-10 inchers,,,is that master material hahaha,,,cant wait for the slamon run. My partner (son) is becoming a teenager and Im losing quality time now that he's chasing girls but I know he will be ready for some kings.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts