ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
90 people helped keep Busse Lake a lot cleaner by showing up to help keep our beautifiul lake and forest clean.

Many thanks to all that attended. Many said they were there because of the cold front that went through but after the event they agreed that it takes a lot of effort to keep Busse Lake clean and will be back next year.

130 Bags of litter were picked up.

Many were first time volunteers.

For those of you who didn't attend all we ask is that you clean up the area you are fishing no matter were you fish.

If we all do that then we will keep our waters and woods pristine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks from a frequent Busse fisherman. You guys did a great job. It's a shame that some kind of action isn't taken against the litterbugs at Busse, and it's not only fisherman but the people having picnics as well. I fished Busse with my wife last week and as we were leaving, there was a huge party going on and there was garbage all over the place. I make a habit of bringing an empty garbage bag with me when I fish Busse and I fill it every time with someone else's garbage. It stinks that I have to clean up everyone else's garbage but I want to help keep Busse clean with the rest of you. Thanks again and good fishin' to all.
Hawk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts