ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reschedule date of the CBT on April 28th is not set. Date conformation is pending? I will contact the Illinois DNR pertaining to the CBT tournament permit. A change in date my mean the we must reapply for this permit. If this is the case that we have to reapply the reschedule event will be at least 60 day to do so. I am hoping that I can reschedule the event on May 5th. This would help time wise with getting the necessary documents in hand from the Illinois DNR.

Chicagoland Bass Tournament,
Tournament Director,
Edward D. Bohn
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.