ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dressed down and TIPSY but still hotties

Had a buddy shipping out so we had a little shing ding for him.

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
Someone teach Nathan how to rotate pictures.
With ones like that I'm getting a stiff neck 8:)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got it done for ya Ed

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
My kind of shing ding ;)
When I shipped out all my friends did for me was roll the land cruiser we were in... :eek:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Tommy Shaw (of Styx fame) had a solo album in the mid eighties. Had a song on it "Girls with Guns". Now I know what he was singing about. :eek:

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hunden, it was a good time guns, bbq, women and booze ( well after we were done with the guns) and four squad cars for the shots fired calls and explosions from www.tannerite.com

I think it helped that 3 out of the 4 responding officers were ex or current marines. sometimes I think my neighbors may dislike me but nobody has ever excused me of throwing a bad party.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Matt, you will surely be invited to the next one, everyone actually. This was actually a very small gathering. I do I Pig roast with a beer trailer and a big bonfire every year. To give you idea of BIG bonfire I started it with 100 pallets the one year. The sheriff stopped just to make sure the barn wasn't burning.

You can rent the trailer for $100 for the weekend or week. Just plug it in and never need to worry about ice or more kegs. They only make you pay for the kegs you open. Your choice of trailer sizes 15, 30 or 60 kegs. Plus me manning 3-4 grills and the hog.

I have an offer out on a house if I get I'll throw a welcome to the neighbor party Hoffman style.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Can I bring you a bunch of oversize and broken pallets I have sitting around in the back of my warehouse? I cannot get rid of these damn things and they are just taking up space.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
certainly Nonpoint I'll drop you a PM when I'm ready. I burn them and then use one of those gaint wheel magnets to pick up the hardware.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ed and Hoffman,
How about throwing a nice summer bash for CLF? We can fund it through ticket sales on food and drinks. Let's invite the kids and have a fishing contest for them.

Hoffman,
Looks likea nice party!

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
CSK said:
Ed and Hoffman,
How about throwing a nice summer bash for CLF? We can fund it through ticket sales on food and drinks. Let's invite the kids and have a fishing
I'm all for it! :)2
We'd have to have a planning committee to put things together if we want it to actually be something rather than just a handful of people.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I posted a topic for the BBQ

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Maui Jim said:
Tommy Shaw (of Styx fame) had a solo album in the mid eighties. Had a song on it "Girls with Guns". Now I know what he was singing about. :eek:
We used to play it in a band I was in at the time. Fun song!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts