ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chicagoland Bass Tournament has CANCELLED the tournament scheduled for Sunday, April 21, 2002 due to weather predicted for Sunday. We at Chicagoland Bass Tournaments feel we would put competitors in harms way. Predicted conditions warrant cancellation. This tournament will be rescheduled for Sunday April 28, 2002. Site location to be at Marty's Waterfront Pub if available. If not available, Calumet Harbor 95th Street ramp or Alsip are being considered as alternate sites.

Chicagoland Bass Tournament Director
Edward D. Bohn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Note: We will be at the same location for thr rescheduled CBT Tournament on the 28th.
Marty's Waterfront Pub.
 
G

·
I think I would have prefered fishing in this slop today than having to dealing with what Mama has now planned for me instead! Thanks ever so much Edward! LOL!
PS. just for you guys who don't know, that curved wall is about 12 ft high!


<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bob Hicks on 2002-04-21 11:20 ]</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The reschedule date of the CBT on April 28th is not set. Date conformation is pending? I will contact the Illinois DNR pertaining to the CBT tournament permit. A change in date my mean the we must reapply for this permit. If this is the case that we have to reapply the reschedule event will be at least 60 day to do so. I am hoping that I can reschedule the event on May 5th. This would help time wise with getting the necessary documents in hand from the Illinois DNR.

Chicagoland Bass Tournament,
Tournament Director,
Edward D. Bohn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reschedule date of the CBT April 21th cancellation date is Sunday, August 4th 2002. Mark your calendars. After talking with the Illinois DNR in Springfield this morning, they informed me that a new tournament application had to be submitted. You can't transfer dates of a tournament permit. This application permit must be submitted 60 days prior to the event. This application was mailed this morning at 11:54 AM. For you teams that would like to transfer you tournament entry to the May 11th event? Please contact me and advise me of that. You teams that would care for a refund? Contact me also. You will get a full refund. I would like to thank you all for your support and understanding.

Chicagoland Bass Tournaments,
Tournament Director,
Edward D. Bohn
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top