ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Just one last shifty move by this joker before he puts his tail between his legs and bows out of the buttmudstorm he has created. Starved Rock closing?! Hey Ryan, your a disgrace to the Irish and the history of this state! No respect man!...No respect!

G

·
Anonymous writes...
101 this buttmud thing is getting old.
#1. As a NON-registered member your opinion of what should be allowed on this site dont matter.
#2. If people would refrain from using truckstop/locker-room language on CLF it wouldn't be at issue, now would it? There are plenty of ways to insult a person without resorting to foul language but dont strain yourself trying to figure out what they are! (now, you see how that works?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bob Hicks on 2002-04-12 17:28 ]</font>

·
Registered
321 Posts
Closing Starved Rock is absolutely absurd.That doesn't even sound feasible.
This Ryan character is not much more than glorified crook.What a boob.
And,have any of you ever been to Morraine Hills?It's absolutely gorgeous.This joker picks the most beautiful places in Illinois and (tries) to take them from us. Nice try inside-out hillbilly.Have a nice ride to Hell F#!K FACE!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts