ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trump's failure to work with Biden is becoming more urgent as Covid spreads. What is your insight about this?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm glad we're months past this as an issue. Covid is on the decline, I'm double shotted, and it's time to get fishing. After the past year we need the fresh air.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm glad we're months past this as an issue. Covid is on the decline, I'm double shotted, and it's time to get fishing. After the past year we need the fresh air.

What I don't understand is how covid kept you from fishing. You're outdoors by yourself what's the problem? Parks were open to fishing...... You actually waited a year to get a vaccine so you can go fishing?????

·
Registered
6 Posts
Because those double shots of Pfizer has made me effectively immortal. I can now jump in the water and using my new 5G powers of echolocation find fish like aquaman. Once I find them I'll out swim and grab them with my teeth.

What did you think I meant? It's not like I'd sit at home looking at the lakes and wish they were outside. I was talking about the quarantine keeping people inside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts