ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Ed,

I was wondering if i can get my PM privilages back. I know I did something that i shouldnt have but I have learned my lesson. I have been getting alot of PM messages that I cant reply back.

Thank you

Larry Legend

·
Registered
450 Posts
hey Legend075. you forgot to add ...

i find it helps me out from time to time.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Legend, this is CHICAGOlandfishing.com - I bet if you grease the palms(i.e subscribe) you be amazed at how fast you get your PM priveledges back ;)

·
Premium Member
2,679 Posts
A good question

mplant1 said:
what did you do?

...maybe a subscription would help your cause :)2
I hope he wasn't targeting Muskies with a 6 lb test line. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Naw, that's just something I do. I can't help myself, those mukies are just so tasty! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
I think it was me that turned your pm's off. I can't remember exactly why, but I think it was over listing items for sale in a forum other than the classified section... You have to list items there and you have to be a subscriber to post there. This is one of the few additional benefits that our paid subscribers get over the members. Whenever someone trys to circumvent that rule by listing an item for sale in any forum other than the classifieds, we turn their pms off. If this was not the reason, I apoligize, but it's the only thing that comes to my mind. I know it wasn't spamming, which is our #1 reason to lose pm ability, so I would guess it was the former.

Anyway, you're turned back on now. Time to clear out your inbox and return those messages!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts