ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i took a hunters safety coures on 4-21 and 4-22. Its a cool class to take i had fun learning. on the test i scored i think 99% but when its basic safety it is easy. I hunted last year with 4 uncles and a 21 year old cousin. That was the on;y time i will ever go untill i can drive myself to any othe place. They all knew where i was going and when i should have been back. Every day they would ask me. I won't be hunting from a tree stand any time soon so the harness thing is in the back of my mind. (its always nice to know.) Last year i could have shot at a deer but i was my first and i thought i could make it but when i looked through the peep i was shaking too much. i with drew the pull(had it pulled and put it back to "resting" position.)Because i knew i couldn't make it. I didn't get a deer and don't care i had fun i saw one about 15-20 yds from me. how many people my age can say that. My uncle has been bow hunting for 7-8 years and never shot a deer with a bow. i had some buck feaver but it was a rush.

· Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for supporting me. Lots of people (my age) thought they were cool to make fun of me when i went hunting. I told them even though i didn't get a deer i still had fun, got to miss school and do something most people my age can't do. So thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.