ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in case you didn't get the inbox message. What are the holes on my bow for? They are by where teh limbs attach. And why does my quiver have 2 sets of holes punched in it? They are nexed to each other.

·
Registered
280 Posts
<font color="#00FFFF">Greg what bow do you have?Many times there will be additional holes on a bow for different attachments,such as quivers,stablizers,types of launchers or rests,types of sights and such to be AMO certified bows have to have these attachment holes.Hope this helps.Bill D></font>

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a team fitzgerald package made by PSE. Ther holes are in the riser. Deer Slayer said for balance but he wasn't sure eather. I know it's not for different attachments.

·
Registered
280 Posts
<font color="#00FFFF">I see now Gregg.I took a look in a Cabellas Cat and see what you are talking about now.I would venture to say that it is just a design that they use maybe to distinguish it from other bows or perhaps lighten it up or to help eliminate recoil as did Hoyt with the tech style risers.Just my guess.I shoot a 2000 Havoc with XT limbs and Redline cam.Also have an old PSE laserII.Other than that I am lost:D Bill D></font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fishinglineman on 2002-03-28 10:09 ]</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts