ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made it out to Diversey Harbor last night around 6pm, and fished for about an hour. I was throwing a small twister tail, and trying to let it sink as far as I could.

I then switched over to a lipless crankbait, but still the same result. Nothing. Poor showing for my first attempt out.

I did however get some pictures of the open water at Diversey Harbor.

- Jon

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
That picture of the buildings reflection in the water is awesome. Even no fish its nice just to get out for awhile.

G

·
Jon, Excellent web site and photos. I did the same thing at Kenosha, took pics for lack of action on the fishies. You have a great little concept for the web site from the novice perspective. You must be in Marketing :-D

If you want to collaberate and expand your site we should swap some photos and reports. I work the Piers from Waukegan to Milwaukee until May.

I'll post my pics of the empty piers and great sunlight for photos from Simmons island later on.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I appreciate the comments digitalbluecat. I'm looking forward to your pictures and reports as well!

- Jon

·
Registered
57 Posts
hey buddy when ever you go out their let me know or hit me up with a pm ill be happy to fish with you and show some tips on fishing to

1 - 7 of 7 Posts