2,256 Posts
VERY interesting.
Um, I think I know that bridge...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dpr

didnt catch her by the bridge, had to put in livewell for a lil run in the boat before getting my camera out of my truck that i forgot

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dpr

if i did get her by that bridge it would have been VERY interesting

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I see. Would that have been about a 3/4 mile UPRIVER run then?

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Just go to catchphotorelease.com he catches nice fish out of the desplains but from were i live the desplains is nasty.

·
Registered
567 Posts
What up?? Nice LMB. Just wanted to let you know that i use Photobucket also. When you download your pics to the site, 3 boxes pop up underneath your pic. If you right click on the box that says "IMG" you can copy and paste it into your thread. That way your pic shows up as part of your post. IMG is the bottom box. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
nice bass!!
i love fishing the desplaines,
and understand that it's an urban waterway
and a little messy in spots,
but it certainly holds nice fish.
well done,
what was she caught on?
:)2 :)2

G

·
FIRST OFF - NICE FISH - AND DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY...

HMMM... LET ME GUESS WHERE THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN...
THE I-55 BRIDGE AT THE BIG BASIN MARINA?????? - DID YOU EAT 'EM?

MAYBE YOU GOT EM BACK IN THE QUARRY.?.?.?

JUST KEEP POSTIN THE PICTURES OF BIG BASS AND SEE HOW FAST YOUR FISHERY DRIES UP...

BY THE WEIGH - WILLCO'S RIP ON THE RIVER FOR THE MONTH:

THE DESPLAINES IS STILL A NASTY, DIRTY, UGLY RIVER WITH LITTLE STRUCTURE AND A BUNCH OF BILLIES FISHING IT - I HEAR THEY DONT TAKE KINDLY TO STRANGERS DOWN THERE - EVER SEE DELIVERANCE?

MERRY XMAS AND PEACE TO ALL MY TIGHT LIPPED BROTHAS... WILLCO
LESS IS MORE...

·
Registered
137 Posts
The DPr is one fishing place I don't think of dualing banjos

Where do u fish on the DPR (DEs Plaines River)? I ask this because I go to Columbia Woods and only anglers go there, trying to catch something. They don't want to eat me, cut my body up and boil my remains in a pot of boiling water on thier stove top. They aren't criminals, as far as I know. They, only want to catch fish. I give them tipd on how I've caught Des Plaines River fish. They are not threatening types of people. When I fish the DPR, people, few they are; don't threatne, bother, molest, rape, or bother me. DPR anglers in genral, r nice anglers.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
:)33 :)28 :)33 :)28

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I just got a chill reading this report......

Nice bass though, the DesPlaines has it's moments.

·
Registered
85 Posts
dude what is wrong with you wilco? are you retarded? did the dpr touch you in your special place? kick your dog? take your little sisters virginity? give you mercury poisoning? if you dont like it dont fish there. get a life. you are some freak of nature dude. I got an idea lets start a topic about how big of an idiot wilco is. it would far surpass how dirty the dpr is. the worst part about it is that im foaming at the mouth for nothing. im sure you just want the attention........

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
That's the first thing that came to my mind too....

There's always someone there to piss on the parade. :)3

Edit: We all know the saying but apparently the filter on this site prefers urine.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
WILLCO said:
MERRY XMAS AND PEACE TO ALL MY TIGHT LIPPED BROTHAS... WILLCO
LESS IS MORE...
Ummm... less is more guys... buy a clue.

Alex, -I'll take "Sarcasm" for $500.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts