ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Once Again

I propose a boycott on all Wilco posts. Think about his posts this way: when children are little, they say and do things for attention; if your stupid actions or comments are ignored, you quickly learn that nobody want to hear your incompetent comments.

About fisheries drying up, if you live in the Chicagoland area and you do not know that the DPR holds fish, YOU ARE NOT A FISHERMAN. The DPR is not a secret fishing location; plus, it is a river. There are millions of fish that continually replenish from three other bodies of water. The fish are going nowhere because people do not eat the fish from the DPR. 99% of the people who fish the river do so for sport. And once again, if you would have read my other post, that is what fishing is all about, SPORT.

Wilco, you need to stop eating the fish out of the DPR; I think that the chemicals have had a serious affect on your ability to functionally and rationally think.

Scott, you must be some sort of professional bass angler by catching fish like that out of the DPR. Have you ever fished Delavan? 5 LB 3 OZ!

I hope we can all work together to ignore stupidity and promote Sport Fishing! I love the DPR; so too should you, Wilco.

JF12

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
WILLCO said:
FIRST OFF - NICE FISH - AND DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY...

HMMM... LET ME GUESS WHERE THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN...
THE I-55 BRIDGE AT THE BIG BASIN MARINA?????? - DID YOU EAT 'EM?

MAYBE YOU GOT EM BACK IN THE QUARRY.?.?.?

JUST KEEP POSTIN THE PICTURES OF BIG BASS AND SEE HOW FAST YOUR FISHERY DRIES UP...

BY THE WEIGH - WILLCO'S RIP ON THE RIVER FOR THE MONTH:

THE DESPLAINES IS STILL A NASTY, DIRTY, UGLY RIVER WITH LITTLE STRUCTURE AND A BUNCH OF BILLIES FISHING IT - I HEAR THEY DONT TAKE KINDLY TO STRANGERS DOWN THERE - EVER SEE DELIVERANCE?

MERRY XMAS AND PEACE TO ALL MY TIGHT LIPPED BROTHAS... WILLCO
LESS IS MORE...
he said he had it in the livewell to take the pics so get off his case, you must be one of those billys

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have fished the dpr in lyons il (its close to home) and have done quite well there. SM BASS, LM BASS, CRAPPIE, CATFISH AND EVEN A WALLEYE ONCE IN A WHILE. I would'nt eat anything out of there but its still fun. By the way nice bass!

·
Registered
335 Posts
WILLCO said:
FIRST OFF - NICE FISH - AND DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY...

HMMM... LET ME GUESS WHERE THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN...
THE I-55 BRIDGE AT THE BIG BASIN MARINA?????? - DID YOU EAT 'EM?

MAYBE YOU GOT EM BACK IN THE QUARRY.?.?.?

JUST KEEP POSTIN THE PICTURES OF BIG BASS AND SEE HOW FAST YOUR FISHERY DRIES UP...

BY THE WEIGH - WILLCO'S RIP ON THE RIVER FOR THE MONTH:

THE DESPLAINES IS STILL A NASTY, DIRTY, UGLY RIVER WITH LITTLE STRUCTURE AND A BUNCH OF BILLIES FISHING IT - I HEAR THEY DONT TAKE KINDLY TO STRANGERS DOWN THERE - EVER SEE DELIVERANCE?

MERRY XMAS AND PEACE TO ALL MY TIGHT LIPPED BROTHAS... WILLCO
LESS IS MORE...
What about us dirty D fishermen up north? You are a douchenozzle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What about us dirty D fishermen up north? You are a douchenozzle.
I have been fishing the upper Cook county /County line rd.to Rosemont " Small tiger musky small mouth bass large mouth bass rock bass Channel cats Flathead cats Saugar Nothern' up to 5lbs.warmouth nice blue Gill yellow bass stripers crappy bull head a Small gar was caught next too me .And my sister caught 2 pearch a couple of feet away from me in 2007 . Never ate anything.I like the spill way from Big bend lake ! Over 40 years fishing on desplains river.The Nothern' almost wiped out the gold fish that used to spawn along with other carp.I will be on the river next month" With Minos April Pike * Take care 2021 "I

21 - 30 of 30 Posts