ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chicagolandfishing.com would like to welcome Innovative Marine Solutions.
They are are the makers of the original Drop-N-Stay Anchor.
Eliminate anchor slipping with The Original Drop-N-Stay.
Stop by their website at http://www.drop-n-stay.com or click on their banner on the left side for more information.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks CLF, glad to be aboard! We have been a fan of CLF for a long time now and are excited to be a part of such a great group of sportsmen.

If anybody has any questions about the Drop-n-Stay system, feel free to ask.

Rich Stadler
Matt Fillmore
Innovative Marine Solutions

·
Registered
369 Posts
I use the drop-n-stay whenever I anchor. Works awsome. I had to hold on a reef on Geneva last year, nobody could get there anchors to hold with the wind and I was able to stick there and catch our fish. I also use it on rivers when i`m anchoring and boat wakes dont bother me anymore. Great product at a right price. When i`m fishing tournys, the last thing I want to do is fight a anchor.

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
Just when I thought I had everything needed for my boat, now I THINK I need another. :evil:

I wonder why my wife sometimes mumbles that "Im A SICK PUPPY."

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Well worth the money, easily. Rich S and his crew are staples on the Winnebago chain. And thats an excellent proving ground. I use it all the time on winnebago. Keeps the boat right where I want it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks guys, glad to hear they are working well for you. It still amazes me how much of a difference they make.

For you river guys, be sure to check out the newest version called the Deuce. It was made to anchor straight off the bow and it has twice the stretch of the original Drop-n-Stay. It can also be used for docking or for anchoring broadside with only one anchor! We just updated the website and added a bunch of pictures of the Deuce. Again, let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

Rich Stadler

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.