ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're changing our decor and I'm trying to make room for our basement finishers. I've got a Dutailer Rocking chair and sliding ottomon for sale. Both in VGC. They are very similar to the one in the pic/link but I could not find the exact fabric/color. Fabric is a mid-range blue. About "denim" color, but a classier, a bit more formal (than denim) fabric. You can also purchase a new set of colors to match your decor for a reasonable price. My wife loved this chair/ottomon when we had infants as it was very comfortable for her and the little guys would nod off instantly. It's been covered and stored for the last 5 years. It was VERY expensive new and has very high quality workmanship. I believe they are made in Canada. I'm selling both as a set for $125 cash. Please email or call me if interested.

Marty
815-744-1380
email: [email protected]

P.S. Btw, it does not have the locking or swivel or the reclining feature.

http://rocking-chairs.com/$913120.htm

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just cleaned the upholstery on this chair last night. I'm upgrading the condition from VGC to LIKE NEW!!! Price listed is FIRM and is ~1/8th the cost of a brand new one! It's a STEAL if anybody can use it...

I can email pics to serious inquiries...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.