ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give you guys a first chance at the skiff before I put it on the boat trader this week. $4000 for everything except the generator. A/C & D/C lights included. Im buying a 18ft shallow V Mako. It will draft about 9 inches more at 13in. Not your typical bowfishing rig but will let me bowfish rougher water like lake Mich. along the rocks and it will be a good stingray boat for trips to Fla. and Virginia. Heres a pic! The skiff is priced to sell quick as the 2 yr old 40hp motor costs over $4000.

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wpkraft said:
You have a PM
Hey wp.... the pm didnt make it thru.
Just another FYI on the boat everyone......it is a 94 with an 06 motor, and has been kept in the garage for the whole time Ive had it. I kept it up real nice. New bearinga and hubs on the trailer last season, new roller guide ons this winter.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
That's a great deal Ejoe, you forgot to mention that bowfishing history was made on that boat. That adds a ton of value to your boat as a collector's item! :-D

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea thats a little confusing.....the boat for sale is a 16 ft carolina skiff with a 40 merc. Here is a pic of it.....

The new one is the one pictured, an 18ft Mako.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts