ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
is it an auto pick draft? Whats going on with the yahoo site?

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
Not sure what is going on. When the 10th team joined we should have been good to go. Sure hope it is not an autopick as I did not bother to change any rankings. Hopefully Tom gets it squared away and we can still on-line draft tonight.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Not too happy about a last second change. I made mtself available for today, Unfortunatly tuesday I will not be available to draft,

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
Sh*t happens I guess. It ain't for money, so I don't care too much either. I will try to make it Tuesday, and if not, oh well.

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Sorry guys but when we didn't have 10 players it bumped us out of our drat time slot. I took the next available late evening time slot and that was tongiht. It was that or Wednesday night at like 10:30 pm I think. Or the other option was autodraft and I sure as **** wasn't going to let that happen. Now that we have 10 teams we should be good to go, sorry for those whose schedule conflicts.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Sorry i missed the draft yesterday had second pick had my son draft for me he did a good job a little tweaks here and there. Good luck to everyone on the upcoming season and thanks Tubes for getting it done.:)2

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
I'm such a great manager. I knew that the auto draft, would do almost as good of a job, as I would. Manning, lit it up last night. I willed it to happen.

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Weird, I just saw the posts about the third WR, I never changed that so I don't know why it showed that instead of the flex. It might of been when it reset us when we didn't have enough to draft. I left everything at the default yahoo scoring with two exceptions. I added the half point PPR (I like full pot better) and I shortened the bench from 6-5. Supposedly I added a IR spot, but that doesn't show up on my bench. I might have screwed that up. It's supposed to allow you to keep a guy that gets hurt early in the season without taking up a bench spot. I thought that was a good compromise to shortening the bench.

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Interesting first week. I'm not in full football mode yet, still haven't figured out who is who.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts