ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
WTH? We don't get credit for special teams TD's anymore?

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
You mean a non-defensive TD, like a punt or kick return TD? I'm not sure that is even an option, but I know it wasn't anything I specifically changed. I know it says you don't get return yds. not sure about scores. I thought no matter how a player scored a TD, if he was on your roster you got the points. I'll have to check to see.

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
BTW, my kids started out losing every week, but our deal was that they were on their own. I think they're getting it and will be a competitive team from now on. Tommy, my 10 yr. old told me this week, our flex guy is horrible and I'm adding Harry Douglas to put in that spot. I honestly didn't even know who he was, so I asked him why. He told me "Dad, he's on Atlanta and with Roddy White banged up, he's bound to get a lot more targets".. I about spit my milk out he sounded so serious, but before I could respond, he adds "and they've been double teaming our guy Tony Gonzales so much, he's bound to be open for Matt Ryan".. I asked him how he knew all this and he responds "Dad, I can read and we have the internet..." Of course old Harry Douglas puts up 16.95 for them in their flex spot! They also added Carolina's defense this week and they put up 20 pts. I think I'm going to be asking THEM for help each week..

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
If anyone is having issues with players not showing up when you try to add them, there is a glitch going on with the system for computers running on old versions of IE Explorer. Im still running XP and IE 8, and when I try to add a player by sorting by position, no players show up. This just started yesterday so I don't know if they are going to fix it, or if I have to change my broweser. I may have to use the wife's newer computer and my phone, but I wanted to share that in case any of you are having similar issues.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts