ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHITE FLAG.......

After Monday Night Football and an improbable 70 point defeat, every single one of my players is trade bait... I'm playing out the season looking for a #1 draft choice for next year...

1. I'll do it like waivers... If 2 members want the same guy, it goes to the lower record, but then that member goes to the top... Or whatever...

2. My only "must" is that the player has already been on their bye week so I don't have to shift line-ups every week... Then I'll make up the rest of my roster from the waiver wire

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
ja-knee-sea said:
WHITE FLAG.......

I'm playing out the season looking for a #1 draft choice for next year...
What does that mean?

Nobady likes quitters :)6 :)41

·
Premium Member
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got some personal issues that may interfere with me being able to field a new team every week... Since I can't give the pool 100% it makes sense, to me at least, to give the few decent players I have a chance to help someone else...

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Sorry to hear that, I did not realize that. I would just put your starters in and let them roll, or give someone else access to the team. Liquidating the team may not be fair to all?

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
Come on. This ruins the league. The first trade proposal is already ridiculous for Colston for Floyd. If you can't manage weekly, set you lineup to account for byes and hope for the best. Please don't ruin the season by this.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
FishinMatt said:
Come on. This ruins the league. The first trade proposal is already ridiculous for Colston for Floyd. If you can't manage weekly, set you lineup to account for byes and hope for the best. Please don't ruin the season by this.
:)2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts