ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasnt planning on getting a boat but dads had one sitting be his place of business since last summer,seems like hes getting tired of people asking him to use it.I havent asked to use it at all and nows since i havent asked he's asking me if i want to keep it at my place. Seea nymph 16' v-hull with a mercury 50 horse. Yeee haaaa cant wait could be a great summer!!!!! :)21 :)23

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow! sounds like a nice boat Kevin. Does it have livewell, depth finder, and all the trimmings? With a 50 horse you might be able to do some waterskiing if the fish aren't bitting.

·
Registered
49 Posts
<font color="#000000"></font>Sea nymphs are a good boat man! Congrats...time for a Geneva outing
or whatever outing! Suppose to get more rain tomorrow...the kish outing is starting to look like a wash... :)16 though the little lakes should be warming up for some hot bucketmouth action! :)9

Fishski

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font color="#00FF00">Boat dosent have much Fishski, i will have a good reason to spend money now.Need a trolling motor first off,im the fishfinder. May take a bit to get it on the water ive got to get a hitch on mamas car,or buy that pickup ive wanted since she made me sell my Dakota 2 years ago for something more practical. Now tell me how practical is it to have a boat and no Dakota? i think i won that conversation.Its not a brand new boat but its in great condition at least last time i saw it,Dad put new tires on the trailer last weekend so thats done. What i really need right now is a side job and the Kish water levels to go back down before Sunday</font> :)18

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey I lost that practical conversation years ago...so I put a hitch on my Regal that tows a 16ft Tracker...you do whatcha got to do to get on the water! Now your armed with canoe, waders and boat...Looks like you and I both need side jobs to get our Dakota's lol...

Fishski

·
Registered
315 Posts
Congrats on the boat Kevin. I'm sure you'll put it to good use. If you run across a boater safty class, it never hurts to brush up a little bit. I took one 2 years ago. I was amazed how much I had forgotten.

Got my first largemouth today. Third cast, i hooked a 3+ pounder. Blue and silver 3" shallow running cb. If you need a place to try this weekend send me an email. This was in the forest preserve I had told you about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.