ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the weather on Sunday just seemed too nice for me not to get out. So I dug the kayak out of the garage, picked up my buddy and his yak, and headed out to a little lake that we like to fish.

Weather did not turn out to be AS nice on the water as I had anticipated. Windy, windy, windy. Our kayaks were blowing around like kites out there! I was dragging a 5lb anchor and managed to slow myself down somewhat... but it still made fishing very difficult.

Only fished for about an hour and a half before we decided we had enough of the wind, and would try again another day.

[/img]

Ended up catching a few little dinks on a senko hooked wacky style on a drop shot rig. Not much to report, but it sure felt good to get out!!!!

There will be much better reports to come soon now that the Yak is back out.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I can almost GUARANTEE you would have done so much better if you hadn't worn that shirt and hat. I actually think that they would be great for starting a fire with....lol. In any event, definately nice to get out and I can't wait till it warms up enough to get my float tube in the water.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts