ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishers of Men kicks off their 2012 season on March 24th.We will be fishing out of the Big Basin Marina. This season we will be giving back the entry fee for the boat who finishes just out of the money. We will also be giving $300 for big bass of the year given by NPC Merchant Processing. Big Bear Rods gift cards will be given out to the last team to weigh in fish. Dolphin Carwash in Morris and Joliet will be handing out a free detail valued at $180.There will be more prizes and giveaways to come. If you have any questions about us please contact me @ 815-237-8466 or email me at [email protected]. You can also follow us on facebook @ Fishers of Men Northern Il. Division

Rest of the schedule is:
April 28th = Lake Clinton
May 5th = Braidwood Lake
June 16th = Lake Michigan
July 28th = Kankakee River

Thank You,
Bill Olsen

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Our Friday Night Meeting will be held on March 23rd from 6-8 at Gander Mountain in Joliet, IL. This year we will have a $250 point fund for the winner of the series, thank you to Eaton and Schultz Insurance from Wilmington. The more boats we have the higher the fund will be. We are also giving away 2 rods from Big Bear Rods for second place in points. Please contact Bill Olsen with any questions 815-237-8466.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All!

I am looking for a boater for this tournament. Let me know asap as I am ready to go!

Thank you,
Marc

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
You don't need 40g's :lol: You can compete and win in a 16'tin boat with a 20hp on the back.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The results from the Des Plaines River are as follows:

NAMES WEIGHTS # FISH BIG BASS
ANDY & ERIC PARTILLA 9.86 LBS. 4 3.73

NICK BAUDINO 9.38 LBS. 5 2.77

JUSTIN ROMINES & CORY STUART 7.23 LBS 5 2.16

NPC MERCHANT PROCESSING BIG BASS AWARD : ANDY & ERIC PARTILLA 3.73 LBS

EATON & SCHULTZ INSURANCE POINT LEADERS : ANDY & ERIC PARTILLA

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT AND MADE THE TOURNAMENT A HUGE SUCCESS. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE ON LAKE CLINTON IN APRIL. ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SERIES PLEASE CONTACT BILL OLSEN 815-237-8466.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts