ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was cool to meet a lot of you guys Saturday at the FLW. Grats to Lukan for cashing a check, and I think klino finished in the money on the boater side. Also got to meet Komo and John Mannerino. Stepman, we will meet someday lol :lol: I think the FLW has the formula to grow the sport, I know I would probably never fish a tourney had it not been for the co-angler option. I was lucky to be paired up with a guy who started as a co-angler himself and now is a boater - and has come up with a system of his own devising, very impressive and got my wheels turning. See you guys at Rathburn.

·
Registered
343 Posts
All I can say is SPAMOOSE SPAMOOSE!!!Good job Scott!If we could of picked up a couple short hits would have been better.Not complaining Fun is right.IWT tomorrow.
Good Luck to all.
Excelent perspective RRat :)2
Rathbun ? next? I'm in
OUT :)2

·
Registered
269 Posts
First of all I would like to say congrats to Troy and Scott on their FLW win. :)2 This was my first FLW and it was a great time.The way they run it is the best I have ever seen.The weigh in is just so organized and the care of the fish is next to none.
I could not of asked for a better partner.We agreed on everything and it was like we fished together for years.He hung in there all day.Cant wait for the next two tourneys.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Riverrat, I looked for you at the meeting and at the weigh in but couldn't seem to hookup. I will definitely see you at Rathbun. I also had a great time this past weekend. I thought it was ran very professional and smooth. I had a great CO who did a great job. On our first fish he grabbed the net and stabbed the fish like he was a seasoned PRO. We were very fortunate as we caught 4 keepers on the first pass and sorted through the rest to get our 5th one. I couldn't entice the big girls to come out to play. I am very pleased with are finish of 11th place, a pay check and nice points going in to the next tourn. Congrats to Chad Carrol for his 3rd place finish and to Klino on your 9th place finish. See yas at Rathbun.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Nice job guys!!! Saw many boats on the river in Utica Saturday nad Sunday. I was bumming every time a past by.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thanks Jim and Jim.Was a great time.Got paired up with a great boater Troy Nelson.Very versatile we pulled cranks floaters and jigged but pullin floaters and plain hooks seemed to work best.Got our last fish with 10 minutes to spare talk about cutting it close.When we got paired up at the meeting we both said we each looked familiar wound up about a year ago he was on the river with his wife and kid and their boat broke down he asked me for a tow ,so I towed him to Hennepin launch,then he said he wanted to give me some money for the tow I told him no ,that maybe one day he could return the favor :)2 so he did by putting us on the fish for this tourney and getting us the win. His wife predictaed we would win the night before because of that.Plus a nice Ranger to fish out of to boot...S :)2 :)2

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Congrats Scott. You did a fine job. Great pic on walleyefirstdotcom. You gotta save that one.

Momma must be very happy. Plus that buys a whole lotta croisants.

St Rita 25th reunion next week. GO mustangs!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts