ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
wow, i did't know fish like that lived around
here! i've only fished north Wis. and Minn.
for musky/pike. my only concern is the blood,
was it a mouth hook-up? and released i'm sure.
thanks for the picture.

·
Registered
11 Posts
<font color="#0000FF">There is a God !!!! No more Canadian customs to contend with.....</font> oops, edited for poor spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DaveBien on 2002-04-17 20:35 ]</font>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font color="#00FF00">Man,thats a sweet musky!!! You say the Fox River,In Illinois!! I have been going to northern Wisconsin since i was old enough to buy a truck and tent,fished a lake in the hot spots book for musky.I have had some great follows and caught many mid sized musky. Even had a 50+ incher next to the boat a few times but have never boated a big one like that. Ive recently stopped going up it's getting way to expensive to go . For one musky trip you can go on 3 smallie trips a year. Besides i believe you probably have a better shot at catching a musky in Illinois that hasnt seen fifty billion lures. Great fish you probably have one great lifelong memory. Kevin D</font>P.S. what was the length and weight on that bird!!! :)18

·
Administrator
4,272 Posts
I would say that Musky is a 47 incher and caught in January of this year. Gotta love them folks that use a real file name for their photos

1 - 6 of 6 Posts