ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry guys about other post that pissed off some you off but the time have come one of the hardest post ever if anyone wants a free german short hair he will 2 in june and a lab/soma mix she about free to good home please no crap please just done with this. i have posted this on other sites so first come first serve

·
Registered
54 Posts
i must have missed something here. are you moving or having a baby or something that you need to find new homes for them? sorry to ask, but your post makes it necessary.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
What are you a puppy mill? First you are giving away puppies and now the older dogs. What gives?

Please notice I am a dog lover!!!

<------------------------------------

·
Registered
265 Posts
come on guys give this guy a break at least hes not throwing out the threat that hes bringing them to the pound like he did with the pups..... Realizing you cant care for a dog and placing it is probably one of the hardest things to do get off his back and lets just hope theses 2 dogs find good homes even though i swear he said the gsp died a couple months ago

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks cringe no puppy mill here i just don't have time and after moving back home to take care of my mom and work no time for them. they love the outdoors and i can't give them that and getting bitched at by father for the mud pit they left in the back yard i just need a good home for them they are my babies and i don't want to do this but i have too

·
Registered
36 Posts
I normally would not get involved, as a matter of fact I actually considered helping out because I am also a dog lover. My wife and I adopt aged dogs instead of going to puppy mills to try to provide a good home but to follow up two minutes after pleading your case to offer something for sale? Either this is a joke or you truely go not care about animals. I would prefer to consider is a joke although somewhat tasteless and leave it at that. Sorry but I need to voice my opinion. Show compassion and it will follow.

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
So seems I'm 1st to respond for the collar.

O.K. lets see how serious this is, a couple of bucks for the collar, Ya got it!

DONE DEAL PM me with your phone number & we'll talk.
Gotta go to work I'll be expecting a pm from ya & I WILL CONTACT YOU 1st., thing in the morning.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Flounder, I sent you a PM re: interest in one of the dogs.

Bill P

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts
Sorry to hear you are having to give up the dogs. Can I assume you got my PM Jon?

Some pretty lame stuff here for anyone who knows anything about having to give up a dog or dogs you love. Any pet for that matter. :)3

It takes a real man to make a decision to let go of two dogs so he can deal with other family issues. He's not making excuses, he gave his reasons when asked, period.

Everyone's priorities are different, and can be forced to change at any time. Give the guy some respect here, he's attempting to place his dogs in good homes where they get the attention they deserve.

So, he has a training collar he won't need anymore? What's the big deal? :-?

I agree, if you don't have anything possitive to offer, follow the rules on this forum and leave well enough alone. :)2

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
:cry: I would'nt want to be in Flounders shoe's, it's a awfull heartache to make a decision like he has to. But then a heart of gold to be able to want the best for your pet's.

I hope someone from the site gets'em? :)2

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Dog lover

Hey guys come on let the guy breathe I honestly think that he is making a really tough decision here and needs a little support not making things worse by ripping him. Whats he going to need the collar for without the dogs give him a break. Flounder let me know which dogs are left. I can provide a good home and will take great care of one. Large yard and 600 acre forest preserve behind my house. My prayers are with you and your family in this tough time. PM me with yer number and I can make arrangements to help out here. If you ever want to come visit the dog you are more than welcome. My father in law is an avid hunter with a grey ghost (weimariner) and excellent dog trainer. Take care and dont worry were here to help if ya need it.
Good Luck Good Fishing always
Fin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.