ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys,I was out on the Fox,caught and released a 9 pound walleye,should have seen the thing.Had a camera...didnt use it because....ah...because well I really caught a 9 pounder,ya,ya........maybe even 10....ya,ya.............maybe I should be anonymous......?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oh yeah, you should of seen the 4lb bluegill I caught in the backwaters of the Fox. I had many pictures of it but the camera fell in the river before I was able to develop the film. Believe me the fish was HUGE!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello everyone,
I just moved to Aurora, (near Patterson lake I think its called,off 5th Av.)and am looking for spots near here to fish! :)13
I just went walleye fishing on Lake Irie and saw 5900 lbs. of walleye getting filleted and the smallest fish was 8 lbs.. Tournament the day befor! My biggest was a little over 6 lbs.! Tournament guys got all the big ones!
Thats the hook that led me to this discusion. Anyway, If any of you are willing to give out info on good spots along the river I would greatly appreciate anything.:)23
Thanks.

·
Registered
268 Posts
SilverPaw, welcome to our playground.

There is a "search" button just underneath the "REPLY" button at the top of the page. Wade thru our past pearls of wisdom. You'll get an idea of what works and what didn't.

Play nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.