ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!! Great Salmon Boat - Must Sell, Only $3,000 - Make an offer!

SOLD!!!! 1986 21' foot Deep V, Cuddy Cabin. Hull made by Invader. Volvo Penta Aquamatic 280. 8 cylinder chevy 350, 260HP. Haven't used boat much over the past 6 years so time to let it go. Excellent on big water or river. Used boat mainly for salmon fishing. Boat can handle 10+ rods with room to bring fish in. Set up for Salmon fishing or just pleasure cruising. Boat comes with numerous rod holders (10+), 2 electric downriggers (1 needs new motor - only $40 at Napa), engine and out-drive have been meticulously maintained for the past 13 years and I am the second owner. Boat is very water tight. Runs and starts extremely well. Engine purrs and is very smooth at all speeds. Newer dual batteries with switch. Top speed around 40mph. Engine is easy to maintain and winterize. Included with boat is a dual axle tandem trailer with new tires and bearing buddies. Other items included with boat: Uniden VHF / Weather radio with new antenna, spare prop, modified trolling plate, spare trim unit, Bennett trim tabs, Bottom Line tournament 480 fish-finder with speed and temp sensor, Scentry gas vapor detector, teak swim platform, 2 fire extinguishers, approx. Rod holders, life jackets and other miscellaneous items. Ready to go on the big lake immediately.

Interior does show signs of wear but in overall good condition with very solid floor. This is a very solid, good running boat that can provide years of dependable boating pleasure. Boat has never sat in the water for an extended period of time - always trailered. Price reduced to $3,000 or best offer. Willing to negotiate. Priced well below blue book value. If interested, make an offer! Call 847-609-1106.

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
sorry but there is no hour meter as far as I am aware of. I can personally attest to the fact that the boat was used likely less than 20 hours over the past 4-5 years. Before that, only used for trolling - no skiing at all (don't even own a ski rope).

Just as an FYI - the boat has now been moved to my business, Main Street Car Wash, located at 1456 S. Main Street (Rte. 83) in Antioch, Illinois. We also were able to remove the sun fading on the gel coat and the boat exterior looks really good. If you are at all interested, come and take a look. Here are some recent pics of the boat.

Boat Sky Watercraft Naval architecture Vehicle

Sky Boat Watercraft Naval architecture Vehicle

Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive exterior

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive exterior Hood

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Trunk Wood

Product Black Rectangle Table Automotive design

Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.