I fished half day last summer a few times. Here's the lowdown:
1. very small lake. very shallow in nearly all areas, with lots and lots of lily pads. Definately think "Weedless" lures when going here. An exposed hook can mean lots of grief.
2. There tons of bluegills in this lake. If you want gills, this is the place.
3. I've seen what looks like a few carp in there or I've just seen one on different occasions.
4. I've caught 5 largemouth. The biggest being just over 14".
5. Lake seems pretty new or new for fishing at least. Its beautiful but small....Most shoreline is covered in thick cattails and other vegetation. The deepest part is on the north side, from what I can tell. There is a nice pier to fish off of. You need it to get past the weeds in the summer.
6. Mosquitos. For some reason, this place is the worst for those buggers. I don't know why, but when the sun starts to set, I think this is where they all come from. But you don't need to worry about that for a few months.
7. The Lake County FP's are always out. Its good, but don't ever leave your license at home or in your car.